payplan logo

Tax Return Service

For Payplan Customers

If your client is self employed or rents out a property they need to complete a tax return each year to tell the taxman how much they made. The tax return will show income and expenses they incurred to get that income.

How we can help

We’re a firm of Chartered Accountants who specialise in helping individuals to complete their tax returns. We charge a low fixed fee of just £99 + vat and we’ll sort it all out for them quickly and with the minimum of fuss.

How it works

  • You contact us using the form to the right, providing us with your client’s details so we can get in touch.

  • We’ll give them a call and go through everything on the phone. We’ll then gather the info from them. This can be by email, post or our online system -up to the client.

  • We’ll complete their return and send them a copy. When they’re happy they pay our bill and we submit everything online to HMRC.

Or let us call you back...

If you would like to leave your details below, we will give you a call back.