payplan logo

Tax Return Service

For PayPlan customers

If you’re self employed or rent out a property then you need to complete a tax return each year to tell the taxman how much you made. The tax return will show income and expenses that you incurred to get that income.

How Taxdoctor can help

We’re a firm of Chartered Accountants who specialise in helping individuals to complete their tax returns. We charge a low fixed fee of just £99 + vat and we’ll sort it all out for you quickly and with the minimum of fuss.

How it works

  • You contact us using the form to the right, providing us with your details so we can get in touch.

  • We’ll give you a call and go through everything on the phone. We’ll then gather the info we need from you. This can be by email, post or our online system -up to you.

  • We’ll complete your tax return and send you a copy. When you’re happy we ask for payment and we submit everything online to HMRC.

Or let us call you back...

If you would like to leave your details below, we will give you a call back.