Call us FREE 0800 142 5411

Who uses taxdoctor

We help all sorts of people to complete their tax returns

Self Employed

We help hundreds of self-employed individuals and freelancers all over the UK, from graphic designers and web developers to tax drivers and window cleaners.

Read more about how we help self employed people

Renting a property out can mean that the Tax man want you to complete a tax return. We can help from start to finish.

Read more about how we help full time landlords
CIS Scheme

If you work under the construction industry scheme you'll need to complete a tax return, we can help. You may even get a refund!

Read more about how we help people on the CIS scheme
Self Employed

We look after lots of partnerships in the UK. Sometimes clients ask us to just complete the partnership tax return, sometimes returns for the partnership and all partners.

Read more about how we help business partnerships

We only work with individuals like freelancers. Unlike other accountants we don't look after big businesses so we remain focused on you!

Read more about how we help freelancers