CIS scheme

If you work in the construction industry in the UK on a self employed basis then you need to complete a self assessment tax return form. This tax return needs to be submitted to HMRC by the 31st January after the end of the tax year.

The tax return should bring together all your income and expenditure for the relevant tax year, it will also include the tax that has been deducted from your pay by the main contractor. You will be given credit for the tax you have paid and you may even be due a tax refund.

Taxdoctor can help you with all of this for a fixed fee of just £120 + vat.


Why not see how it works or if you’re very keen then just get started now!

I’ve used Taxdoctor for the last 3 years and everything is completed very quickly and communication is excellent, plus the rates are very reasonable!

Darren Mapp, subcontractor on CIS scheme