If you’re freelancer, perhaps in the creative or IT industry then You’ll need to tell the tax man how much you’ve earned and what your expenses were during the year. This needs to be done on a self assessment tax return. Items such as mobile phone calls travelling costs and using your home as an office are all tax deductible expenses.

Taxdoctor can help!

We only work with individuals like freelancers. Unlike other accountants we don’t look after big businesses so we remain focused on you! We’ll talk to you about your situation and figure out what you should be claiming for. Then once we have the information from you we’ll complete the tax return and submit it online to HMRC.

Our fees start at just £120 + vat and pretty much all of our freelance clients pay this rate!

Learn more about how it works or if you’d like to speak to us get in touch

Getting in touch with Taxdoctor was one of the better financial decisions I’ve made. I’m not sure how they run such an efficient, professional, high quality service for such a low price, but they really do!

Seth Reynolds, Freelance video editor