Self Employed

If you’re self employed then you’ll need to tell the tax man about the money you’ve earned and how much you spent to earn that money. This needs to be included in your self assessment tax return, which must be submitted every year. You can claim for items such as travel costs, mobile phone calls and for using your home as an office, but there are a whole host of other expenses you may also be entitled to claim for. If you’re looking to remove the stress from filing your tax return, or simply don’t have time to get bogged down in all the paperwork, call Taxdoctor today.

Taxdoctor can help

We only work with individuals like you: the self employed and sole traders. Unlike other chartered accountants, we don’t look after big businesses, ensuring our focus remains solely on you.

We’ll talk to you directly about your situation and work out exactly what you should be claiming for and what you shouldn’t. One of our qualified tax accountants will talk you through each step to ensure you’re not missing a trick. Once we have all the information we need, we’ll complete your tax return and submit it directly to HMRC.


We take the stress and worry away from filing your tax return for a fixed fee of £120 + VAT.
Why not see how it works, or if you’d like to chat to a tax advisor just get in touch!

Taxdoctor delivered everything they promised, and more. they’re possibly the only company I know that hits the target of “exceeding the customer’s expectiations.

Daren Shaw, self employed – Debt enforcement services