Who uses us 2018-05-16T23:36:14+00:00

We help hundreds of self-employed individuals and freelancers all over the UK, from graphic designers and web developers to tax drivers and window cleaners.

Read more about how we help self employed people

Renting a property out can mean that the Tax man want you to complete a tax return. We can help from start to finish.

Read more about how we help full time landlords

If you work under the construction industry scheme you’ll need to complete a tax return, we can help. You may even get a refund!

Read more about how we help people on the CIS scheme

We look after lots of partnerships in the UK. Sometimes clients ask us to just complete the partnership tax return, sometimes returns for the partnership and all partners.

Read more about how we help business partnerships

We only work with individuals like freelancers. Unlike other accountants we don’t look after big businesses so we remain focused on you!

Read more about how we help freelancers

Taxdoctor goes a step further than offering mere contractor tax advice, providing a complete and affordable online contractor tax return service.

Read more about how we help contractors

The expat tax advice and returns services provided by Taxdoctor ensures a fast, effective and affordable method of completing your UK tax return.

Read more about how we help expats

Self assessment sole trader tax returns can be a real bind. Taxdoctor provides a fixed fee service, completing your returns on your behalf.

Read more about how we help Sole Traders

Don’t let self assessment tax returns drive you mad. The taxdoctor will complete your taxi drivers’ tax returns online for a one-off fixed fee. Contact us today

Read more about how we help taxi drivers